This gold-filled/gold tone bracelet is accented by 9 slides and the clasp. 4 of the slides are from the late 1800's-1900's, 2 are from a company in the 1970's-80's that did re-strikes of old slides, 3 are new/assembled with an older top soldered onto a slide box and the clasp is also assembled with an older top soldered onto a blank box clasp. The slides are as follows:
* 2 heart shaped slides with nicely engraved tops...both of these are 14 karat. One is set with a round cabochon cut opal and the other with 3 garnets. These are the two slides that are re-strikes.
* 1 antique scalloped slide with round cabochon opal...the top and bottom of this slide are gold the middle is gold filled
* 1 assembled slide with synthetic black star sapphire the slide box is 14 karat
* 1 antique diamond shaped slide with 2 cabochon cut opals and 5 seed pearls...the top and bottom of the slide are gold the middle is gold filled
* 1 assembled slide with red enamel flower and 1 seed pearl...the slide box is gold filled
* antique shield type slide with scalloped top and set with 4 seed pearls on a diagonal...top and bottom are gold and the middle is gold filled
* 1 square Victorian slide with leaf design and 2 seed pearls...top and bottom are gold and middle of slide is gold filled
* 1 round assembled slide with blue/green round cabochon stone (glass?)--please note there is a chip in this stone. There is a braid design circling the center stone and please note there is a "dead spot" in the braid. The slide box is gold filled
* 1 assembled box safety clasp with round green center stone (glass) and 8 seed pearls soldered onto a cushion shaped slide stamped 14 karat. In addition to this box safety clasp there is also a safety chain.
Unless specifically mentioned above, all other stones do show signs of abrasion that is consistent with age and wear. The bracelet measures approximately 6-1/2 inches.
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
If your item needs to be sized, engraved etc., please add an additional 5 working days to shipping estimates. Antique jewelry requires skilled jewelers that are accustomed to working on fine antique jewelry, therefore we prefer that all sizing and alterations be preformed by our jewelers.
Each ring purchased from us includes one complimentary sizing. Please understand some rings cannot be sized, such as eternity bands, enameled rings or rings that would have to be sized so much that the integrity of the mounting would be compromised. It is for that reason we ask prior to purchase, that you ask if the ring can be sized to your specifications.