This is seriously a beautiful filigree blue sapphire bar pin. It would be stunning on a collar, lapel or blouse cuff. It would also make a gorgeous bar necklace. Please contact us for costs involved in converting this pin into a bar necklace or pendant.
Metal: The top of the pin was tested platinum and the bottom of the pin was tested 14 karat.
Gemstone: Square cut blue sapphire measuring approximately 3.00mm x 3.00mm. The sapphire is considered to be light to moderate blue in hue.
Security: The pin is secured by a locking safety clasp.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional information (for personalization, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Patty Gallun Hansen, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Alternately, you may mail me at: N70 W5336 Bridge Road Cedarburg, WI 53012
If your item needs to be sized, engraved etc., please add an additional 5 working days to shipping estimates. Antique jewelry requires skilled jewelers that are accustomed to working on fine antique jewelry, therefore we require all sizing and alterations be preformed by our jewelers.
Each ring purchased from us includes one complimentary sizing. Please understand some rings cannot be sized, such as eternity bands, enameled rings or rings that would have to be sized so much that the integrity of the mounting would be compromised. It is for that reason we ask prior to purchase, that you ask if the ring can be sized to your specifications.
Many gemstones on the market are treated or enhanced in some way. It is estimated that up to 80-90% of gems have had some type of treatment. Gem treatments have occurred for hundreds of years. Heat treatment is one of the most common. Gemstone treatment is considered to be any process conducted by man beyond cutting and polishing a gem which can improve the appearance and durability. Please assume gemstones potentially have been treated unless the listing specifically notes otherwise. We always disclose all information to the best of our knowledge!
Nine times out of ten the fancy shaped stones set into filigree mountings (i.e. sapphires, rubies, emeralds, etc.) are synthetic. Since these stones were a fancy shape (triangle, trapezoid etc) breakage was high when cutting. Therefore they used synthetics. Stones have been being synthesized since the mid-1800's. Synthetics are are NOT glass. Synthetic means a stone has the same physical, chemical and optical properties of the natural. The only difference is it was made by man and not mother nature. If a stone is a simulant then it could be glass or any other stone stying to imitate the genuine stone. They do NOT have the same physical, chemical or optical properties.
Unless specifically stated all pearls are considered cultured. In order to determine if a pearl is natural or cultured it would need to be sent to a laboratory. Microradiography is the only non-destructive way of separating natural from cultured pearl. Microradiography will "see through" the pearl and determine the internal structure of the pearl; thereby defining natural from cultured.
While antique and vintage jewelry has withstood the test of time, we ask that you treat it with respect. We recommend you remove jewelry before washing your hands, house cleaning and rigorous activity(working out, gardening, swimming(chlorine can have damaging effects), some arts and crafts projects and some careers can have damaging effects on jewelry as well(nurses, doctors). Some chemicals can have adverse effects on the metal or stones in jewelry. Opals, pearls, coral, emeralds and kunzite are a few of the stones that require extra care. If you have any questions about the care of jewelry PLEASE contact us.
Unless stated in the description "electronic scale weight" the weight of the stone is determined in the mounting using a millimeter gauge and applying the accepted formulas for weight determination by the Gemological Institute of America. Since measurements are approximate there is an acceptable range of + or - error.
I am a graduate of the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). I earned my Graduate Gemologist degree in residency and not by home study or online courses. While I am a graduate of GIA I am NOT GIA or a representative of GIA.
Every once in a while I am asked the question, "Are the stones original to the mounting?" Please know that no-one can know that for certain unless they were with the piece of jewelry since its creation OR if the item had stones missing when it was purchased and the seller knows they replaced the stone(s).
We prefer you use the layaway tool that Etsy provides. However, we will in certain cases, "carry the layaway" ourselves. However if no payment is made on a layaway payment in 3 months and you have not contacted us, we reserve the right to cancel the layaway, and you will forfeit any money paid toward that layaway! No Exceptions!